powered by Coinlib

Sunday, May 17, 2026

into the breach, once again....

Having spent 24 hours or so recuperating and regaining my strength, I head back to this unforgiving land of beasts and monsters. Into the city. Into the breach. Wondering what will come next.
I believed that life would be an adventure. And, initially, it was. I direct many of my younger days inebriated, high, or otherwise not sober, and as a result, forgot much of that initial adventure, although some parts still occupy portions of my long term memory. One such instance is 'Never' - someone I thought loved me. Perhaps the last person who night have lived me. Well, as cruel as fate is, date would have that upon her release from federal prison, she's avoided me at all costs, despite the journey I've made to this place, mainly to receive HER. Frankly, I don't know what I was really expecting. And I got what everyone else would have expected. Zero. So, in light of this development, I've decided to turn down my own internal temperature, globally, toward anyone and everyone still remaining in this awful situation and city. I am realizing, this time FOR GOOD, that I must educate myself from here and from my position here, if I am ever to make any headway toward success. I'm anything....

No comments:

Post a Comment